Wednesday 7 March 2007

Working Wednesday/Cross the Line...What line? Its gone!

I have to say I have never done so much work on such an empty day of work. Basically today I spent all day working on my ICT coursework to submit today. I worked on it for the first four periods and then even stayed after lunch to do it on the last two periods. I build a headache through it all. Lunch was quite amusing because we got a preview of Gavin at Deejay's party for Saturday and then also I teased him when his girlfriend called how he was all hyper then calm the next. He said "Jo can you give me a minute" to which I got up and he chased me round the cafe. Then carried on his phone call after. Also he came with make with Chips, cheese and sauce and nothing from the cafe. The last two periods was spent with Lizi and Cecelia who read Deejay's long blog and talked about Amsterdam. It was a nice chilled afternoon.

Artist: Snow Patrol
Track: Run
Album: Final Straw
Time: 5:54