Tuesday 6 March 2007

Talkitive Tuesday

Tuesday is usually a busy day since its a full day but this time it wasn't bad. First period I talked to my ICT teacher about my coursework and got that sorted out. Then pretty much chilled in form til the assembly. Second period was quite funny in general studies where it was group presentation and Gavin, Pete and me just prepared with minimal effort and drew Robocop since it was based on AI. It was pretty funny. ICT was as it always though Cla was missing today. Media studies with Miss Sanford was okay and our teacher wasn't that late this time. OMFG. Lunch was a good laugh from tickling antics to eating of paper. Gavin has now become famous for getting crappy drinks in the cafe. Then to top it all off he came back with really bad looking pizza and only threw it away in the end. Psychology was off-course as well because Miss Naylor is still in shock from the car crash and at first we thought the year 12 attacked our card from yesterday since it was gone! What actually happened was Mr Winter took it to her house but we re-made one a lot better this time. We really impressed Mrs Howorth though because of all the cover classes we got organised are ready to work and started already before she entered. Since there was a presentation on the board we were this time taught by Katy, whom really enjoyed it as well. Once that was done we had a typical class talk and then all still managed to answer our 5 marks questions we had to do.

Then I walked up city with Sarah, Tom, Ceceila and Anita. In the end I forgot why I actually needed to go up and just went to my Dad's house. I ended up playing Titan Quest which is an RPG and actually pretty damn good. I seemed quite hyper and in a very good mood today, not sure why though but its not a bad thing.

Artist: Orson
Track: Bright Idea
Album: Bright Idea
Time: 4:15