Thursday 8 March 2007

Day of Disfunction

The lessons from today were so out of place it changed a typical Thursday. First of all ICT our teacher wasn't in however Mr. Garwood who was in the room at the time made us stay in. Its okay I got the rest of my media essay done. WOOT one down. Then RE a mix as well because first there was a CAFOD speaker and Deejay collected the donations in his hat, what a tool! Then we went back to our classes and we watched the beginning of The Sixth Day which was about Arnie getting cloned. Then went to the library to research cloning. Then media was room changed to the PE lab again. Then I sat in at lunch for a while and talked with everybody and left around 2 to go home. I get home and watch my dosage of anime like Bleach and Kiba and had some lunch...which has seemed to be my dinner since I haven't eaten since. Anyway after I started one of my psychology essays for tomorrow and then I had to leave for work. That was quite interesting and a little busy today and some odd customers came in today I must say. That was pretty much it and I should really get re-started on my essay though I can't be bothered.

Artist: Ben Folds Five
Track: Army
Album: The Unauthorized Biography Of Reinhold Messner
Time: 3:25