Tuesday 13 March 2007

KO'd/Sunday Mayham

I know I posted this kinda late but I was a little busy, anyway right onto the blog. On saturday I went to Covenrtry University to check it out and looks at my possible choice. I found it really good the day in general, the uni looked pretty cool and my little bro enjoyed it because he kept taking any freebess on every table he could find. The parents and applicants were split up into two and then split again based on the course in the Computer and Engineering section. Since mine was all multimedia and creative computing it was really interesting. I also got a good look at the accomodation there. Then we went to the church there which was really amazing the look of it and outside there were marial arts demonstructions like Kickboxing, Kung Fu and Sword Mastery which was all really good as well. Then we went to the transport museum for my brothers sake since he was getting quite bored which was quite intersting though at this point my camera ran out of battery unfortunatly since I was gonna take it to the following party for Deejay's sake.

After all the we headed home and I got back about 4:45 then I got ready to go over to Leigh's house to chill and stuff. He has just got Tiger Woods 2007 and hes addicted, still I was so much better than him since I played it before. LOL

We left to pick up Kester and get his drinks and such around 7:10 and arrived at Deejays at somepoint after 7:30. The party itself was really good and everyone had a great time. The actual details of the party are on Night and Day's blog on my links since I'd be copying it otherwise. Though I did have my moment when I had a go at someone and then got sad about something else. After that Deejay cheered me up and everyone gave me hug and made me feel better. Thanks guys I love you thanks for being there for me.

There was a point where we got really drunk and ended up moshing to Fall Out Boy and then Deejay literally KO'd me accidently but I didn't realise til I heard someone shout "Give him some space, you fucking knocked him out!" from Katy. Deejay helped me up and everything.

A lot happend that day but it was still really good!

Artist: Fall Out Boy
Track: This Ain't a Scene, It's An Arms Race
Album: Infinity On High
Time: 3:31

>Sunday Mayham

Work was a bit crazy today since there was nobody in except a few people and it got really quite busy at moments, even as I was leaving it got busy and only one person was left serving since two of us finished both at 3 though I stayed a few minutes longer. That was generally the day when I got home I didn't actually do much at all.