Thursday 1 March 2007

The Very Un-Busy Week

There has been a lack of updates this week on blog due to the fact I was ill and had nothing really much to report. I was off school from Monday to Wednesday and finally came back to school on Thursday to find out that there was a conspiracy I was dead!!! Yeah guys the afterlife was quite boring so I came back. hehe To top of my wonderful week of illness (yeah right) I received a rather ridiculous email as well which is the last thing I wanna wake up to honestly but it happens.

School was pretty good today and it was nice to be back. First lesson was ICT which was the same as always teacher arrives 20 minutes later and we just do our work anyway. Deejay showed me some of Gray's latest work on: www.webshizzle.co.nr

One of my favourites was Lemon Man ep. 1

Then break time which was quite funny and everyone was loud and excited and Pete had his t-shirt with a big hand on the back which everyone kept slapping. hehe Then the next lesson was RE which was looking to be boring however our teacher had to go to a meeting so therefore we had quite a crazy lesson; first we went upstairs due to room change, yes we got the work done - credit to Deejay for writing it all out, then Deejay brought the camera and took photos to prepare for future GIFS. Also there was some good discussion between Jen, Rosie and me.

Then another room change was media where we went to the PE lab. I had my coursework handed back and OH MAN I am gonna have a lot of work to do. Though I got a article on Tarantino which was actually really interesting and I can now link Battle Royale in my essay...just awesome! The lesson was based on Cop shows and there is talk of both media classes going to see Hot Fuzz, which will be really awesome if that does happen.

After that it was time to head home where I didn't get much done I guess and prepared for work. Work was dead the moment I arrived so obviously lots of fun, though there some real picky customers.

Artist: Offspring
Song: Spare Me The Details
Album: Splinter
Time: 3:24