Sunday 25 March 2007

Another birthday in March...work busy?

Still on my day behind posts; well basically on Saturday I had work during the day which was how it usually is..generally however for once it was really busy which is a first (comparable to christmas busy). Anyway after that I went home and chilled out for a while though I was invited out by a few friends from work since he was celebrating his birthday which sounded good and I needed a few drinks to relieve my recent stress and stuff so about 10ish I went out to meet them which originally was gonna be Lloyds but the queue was pretty damn big. LOL so which split from that joint and went to Yates instead, where I had a few beers and bought a shot for everyone (and well calculated since this time there was about eight of us and I randomly guessed eight so that was lucky. I tried my luck at the gambling machine after seeing Gary do well but I failed, lol ah well.

After it was time to hit Mood though since I had trainers on that posed a problem since apparently on Saturday's trainers can't go in Mood (when actually by that time it was actually Sunday). Well I said bye to everyone after since they were half in and I walked home and found its suprisingly safer to walk fishermead at 1:30am than it is 5:30pm...WTF?! LOL

Anyway a quick a list of who was out:

  • Adrian (Birthday Boy...22 already?!)
  • Charlotte
  • Steph
  • Nat
  • Hayley
  • Gary
  • Ricky
Still all in all it was a quite a good night. Clocks went forward though and so we had less sleep than I wanted especially since there was work the next day.

Artist: Ben Kweller
Track: Penny On The Train Track
Time: 4:28