Monday 5 March 2007

Good old Mondays/ One Month for Blog

Start of the week to start fresh and this time I'm not ill this week. hehe Today was like my normal Monday though everyone was back from Amsterdam now and Deejay showed me his photos and everyone told me their stories. A lot of it sounded really good and funny, which is good they had a good time. Had frees in the morning and chilled out with Cla and later joined by Chris Grimes. Then ICT in its same old content however Stephen found a site where we can play videos in school for the while. Not bad and tv-links uses it quite often as well which is good. Had psychology at the end of the day as well and Miss Naylor wasn't in because she had a car crash on Friday which sounds bad. Miss Crane said she wasn't gonna sit in the class but she agreed to the idea that we could make a group card (a way to pass time) for Miss Naylor. Though I guess we can say there was no real work done since the cover work was quite easy and in the end we ended up telling our stories and stuff all digging into each others personal life. It was quite nice and funny at times as well. Then second half of the lesson we watch A Beautiful Mind since it was part of our work which was quite good actually. Although I ended up looking through some woman's mag with Sophie and Katy. Quite a positive day all in all. Got home and started work on some coursework, its hitting me finally to seriously work for my A-Level. A little late but better than later.

Also it seems today it has been a whole month that I have had this blog, I wouldn't say the most dedicated by still not bad for me. Hopefully there will be many more posts to come.

Artist: Kasabian
Track: Shoot The Runner
Album: Empire
Time: 3:27