Saturday 24 March 2007

New Class

Well on Friday I went in to go to my new class since I am only doing an AS in psychology now. My overall opinion is it isn't bad and Craig is in the class as well so someone knows me. The only thing that I find drawback is the size, I forgot what having a full class was like and this class was bigger than my original one when we were in year 12. Still some of the stuff brought up I knew of which was good and I may not fail it this time round. OMFG

The other day Sarah let me use her folders from AS which was really nice of her and so I haven't got to dig up my old work...wherever that lies. Also I have been paid so I have money to start driving again, my aim is to drive for the summer which should be fine if I work hard at it as well. Though there was less than I though however my overtime had not been added on yet so next month will be nice (especially since its before my birthday).

My Bleach Heat The Soul 3 finally came through the post as well which is for my PSP and OH DAIM is it an awesome game!!! I am actually quite addicted to it and its not so japanese and my Naruto game so I can understand the game a lot easier. The end of the week really picked up which is nice and now I got work...well at least that'll show at the end of April. hehe

Only a month left before Heroes!

Artist: Blur
Track: Country House
Album: The Best Of
Time: 3:57