Monday 26 March 2007

Personal Photographer

What a day it was, it was a pretty productive day, well on the most part and today I also became Deejay's personal photographer with his camera today and it had been a day of photos from the start before I was even in school til the end of Starbucks. Naturally uploaded on his Flickr. Anyway on with the blog, the morning was a very tired morning since I was late and I had a late night last night and had one bad photo taken of me almost immediately. hehe Aside from that the rest of the day was pretty good, got some ICT done and amazed a year 12 and Izza with last years Media coursework; as made by Deejay and me. Then it was ICT which is as it always is, a laugh and got some work done this time though. I sat in at lunch and had some funny conversations with the group at lunch as always and I had a lunch this time though the bread on my sandwich wasn't very nice. Miss Sanford had a go at the annoying year 10's and kicked them out as well FOR THE WIN!

After lunch I no longer have psychology and forgot my money for later so went home to get it. My timetable still isn't sorted out though, typical Mrs Yates. On my way home at the four bridges a big fly right into my eye I had to sort it out based on guess and it actually hurt so much so I rushed home and washed my eye out. I was gonna head back to school straight away but got drawn onto my PSP playing Bleach Heat the Soul 3. About 2:30 I headed back to join everyone who was goin to the city for a good Starbucks which involved:

  • Deejay
  • Sarah
  • Liz
  • Tom
  • Cecilia
We had some good talks and quite a lot of fun and the photos still kept coming. I swear there must have been 50 minimum photos today from Deejay's camera. Then since it was a nice day we went to the fountain area and chilled out there until it was time for Deejay's and Sarah's training. This time for a change I was the one being generous by getting Deejay a cake which he didn't like the dark chocolate in it...agreed and Tom his Hot Chocolate.

Once we all split our separate ways I got home and still no-one home no more so I didn't do much though I was really quite tired from something and I leaned back on my chair and the whole thing fell back and now my back really hurts, hopefully nothing to worry about. I also got some pictures of the sunsetting with my camera on my Flickr now which were really nice.

I should really go eat something now hehe. Now I am up to date finally.

Artist: Arctic Monkeys
Track: Brainstorm
Album: Favourite Worst Nightmare
Time: 2:51