Tuesday 20 March 2007

Downer of a week, whose suprised!

Well it seems that its been a while since I updated my blog or even used much of the net. Last week was quite good went to starbucks with the guys and actually found myself in the city everyday last week for some reason. Well I kinda like the week until Thursday, it was results day surprisingly.

Well my results wasn't exactly what I wanted and I was pretty much disappointed all round.

  • ICT:
    • U - 35UMS - This was a surprising result since I really worked hard on this...though the class fell down on this one so it might be our teachers problem
  • Psychology
    • PYA2 (re-sit) U - 28UMS
    • PYA4 (A2) E - 40UMS
      • Concerning this subject, Miss Naylor is very keen that I no longer continue my A2 and only do AS again. Not that I want to its just it seems my choice went when I flunked.
  • Media
    • MED2 (resit) - D - 52UMS
      • Pretty much the best of them all so far however my media is my strong point since I have quite a high grade in this subject in total.
Yeah well I walked home that day a bit shameful though I guess its my fault at the end of the day. However Deejay, Sarah, Tom and everyone cheered my up so the rest of the day. The thing that bums me out is that A2 discontinuation, I feel like all my efforts in A2 were wasted into nothing. Well the decision isn't final though Miss Naylor is sure that its too much pressure to resit AS and do the A2 exams.

The weekend was nothing special, I just worked and then did some coursework...the reality made me work at least.

Thats pretty much it so far I guess, I know this is a depressing update but they are there sometimes.

Artist: Queen
Track: You're My Best Friend
Album: Greatest Hits
Time: 2:52