Wednesday 21 March 2007

Calm Relief

I dunno what happened today but I felt a lot better after today, nothing special really happened I guess I accepted my a-level thing. Well anyway the day was quite nice, but damn cold. I think recently I been quite stressed and tense and now I have calmed down a bit. I am really into listening to the calm music of Final Fantasy now as well. After school I went round my Dad's house today and played Madden with my little bro and I was actually losing most of the game until the end with an awesome comeback 45 - 38. Two TDs down at the two-minute warning...my bro threw on the bad loser phase after. hehe

I know quite the long entry today though I guess that's all I have to report.

Artist: Nobuo Uematsu
Track: Fragments Of Memories
Album: Final Fantasy VIII Original Soundtrack
Time: 3:18

On a side note there have been a lot of things happening within my friends lately like falling outs, personal issues and stuff and I feel like I am not there for them enough even if I try. Though I don't wanna force it out of them because I don't wanna be disliked for persistently asking or sticking my nose in, I am worried though that something is really wrong. Well I can only try my best at the end.