Sunday 4 March 2007

The Typical Sunday

Today wasn't a bad day, weather was miserable though. Got up this morning quite early and went to church which I haven't done in quite a while and met up with a few people whom I haven't seen in a while and told about uni plans and such. Gotta say it was a very depressing sermon though; decapitation and torture was the main focus. Anyway after on the way home, I had a text from Aaron who had spare Fratellis tickets for Brixton and unfortunately I don't have enough money for that and Coventry next week so I had to pass which was a shame but nice offer though. Then around 2 we had dinner which was quite nice actually; Turkey, Rice and veg but the rice and some chicken flavour added to it or something. I also had some ice cream for dessert and thats my Sunday. Afterwards I have pretty much been working on my media coursework, I really need to sort it out badly.

Artist: Muse
Track: Knights Of Cydonia
Album: Black Holes and Revelations
Time: 5:58