Wednesday 14 March 2007

This Ordinary Day

I seem to be a day behind on all my posts so basically this post it what happened on the 13th rather than the 14th. Ah well I'll fix that at some point. Anyway today was nothing out of the ordinary it seems. Though Miss Naylor even though was in yesterday had to go home at lunch because she couldn't move her neck as she still has a state of whiplash; I can understand her shock though I get the feeling my class has fell behind a bit even if we are doing the work. Well we had group work to do anyway though we had our heart to heart class discussion again about a few things. When Mark found out we had no teacher he was gone in like the fasted speed I have seen him in...XD

Home wasn't that interesting either today because everyone was out since my bro had a guitar lesson and stuff. I ended up watching Heroes from episode 1 again out of boredom however Heroes is never a boring thing. I cannot wait til its back in April.

Artist: Jack Johnson
Track: Holes to Heaven
Album: On and On
Time: 2:54
Lyrics: There were so many fewer questions,
When stars were just the holes to heaven