Saturday 3 March 2007

The Day Off

Today was a very long and empty day. Since I had no work today since I had booked time off for other reasons originally I ended up sitting it at home. Though ironically even though it was my day-off I still went into work since I had to sort out my problem for next Saturday. Next Saturday is my day trip to Coventry University to explore the campus and such and I had attempted to book off that weekend for holiday as well however since too many people have it book I was unable to take it. In the end they said that it'll have to be unpaid holiday which isn't the worst, better than an ultimatum or something. hehe After that was all sorted out I went to Waterstones to check the latest manga and ended up getting some School Rumble manga...its really good and since I loved the show I want the manga as well - while in there I bumped into Phil who was working.

Then I headed home and ate dinner and stuff. Then time passed by after all the reading, and I had another phone call from the Amsterdam people. Sounds like they are having a great time which is good. The call was all in persuasion of me having a house party but remembering last time and that was quite the sober party. Also my house is not a good location for a party - too messy. Anyway they said a few of them are stoned but not sure who was and wasn't. hehe

Artist: Weezer
Track: We Are All On Drugs
Album: Make Believe
Time: 3:35