Saturday 3 March 2007

End of the Short Week

Well today was friday already and the end of the week (which was a very short week of school for me due to illness and/or death conspiracy hehe). Today wasn't bad actually psychology with Miss Crane and we got in small groups to write an essay the failed. My group was only a four where the others were five and my members were: Aaron, Jon and Suella (can't spell her name sorry). Since both Aaron and Jon are literate perfectionists it took 10 minutes to finish a five mark question, though it was quite funny. Still managed to pull 8 marks...out of 30...yeah. Then after that I had break which was quite hyped with excited people for amsterdam and stuff then I had free periods which I spent with Maye and the computers. I now have now completed 2 out of the 4 people whos gifts I need to buy for this month. However my money isn't looking all that good which is a little worrying... Then it was lunch which I decided to stay in school for this time since its easier to buy food than prepare at home, though I wish I did because I was 10p short of a meal and a drink so I had a drink and the worst pizza ever. Also there was hardly anyone in the cafe today. There was only Liz, Livia, Lorna, Laura and Mary and then Pete followed shortly by Gavin and Mark came in who had these bacon rolls that what Matt described eariler. Though it was roudy for the younger years and they had a like a food fight on the table behind and one of the chips hit Gavin, which is when all the kids disappeared very fast. It was such a mess though.

After lunch I headed home and didn't do anything I can say productive since I already watched Naruto in the morning. I did start watching Whose Line Is It Anyway again which I haven't actually watched in soo long. Makes me laugh everytime, originally a UK sitcom but now airs in the US since its a lot more popular there.

I also had a phone call around 1:30 from the people in amsterdam and it was funny but hard to understand some of it since theres was shouting a screaming in some cases. hehe Sounds like they are having a good time though apprently they went to sleep shortly after. They sounded very hyper to me.

Artist: Beastie Boys
Track: Intergalactic
Album: Beastie Boys Anthology
Time: 3:32