Thursday 8 February 2007

Snow Down

Well today I woke up actually early to get in on time and then I hear its snow and its quite high. So we had the local radio on to find out if school was on and it said it was cancelled for the day. What was really funny was that when I looked out the windown it seemed the car was gone...due to the snow. So it was a nice suprise because I still couldn't be bothered to go to school, really. Well I didn't get all the much done today though, kinda wasted it but I did go out and have a pretty funny snow fight with my little brother. I made some rather perfect throwing tools with snow.

Then I got a phone call from work telling me the store is closing at 6 due to weather which caused lack of staff or something and so I did not need to go in. Which made my day because I really could not be bothered to work as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Artist: Travis
Track: Turn
Time: 4:24
Album: The Man Who