Wednesday 7 February 2007

Day of Lessons

Well today I woke up late...well early but I was too lazy to climb outta bed. Anyway at school at the time I planned to do my psychology homework in tutorial, there was a talk about funds in uni which was interesting vut the speaker was boring. I did my psychology in Key Skills instead when everyone else watched You Got Mail...so basically it was pretty much a pointless lesson. Rest of school is as it usually is, though I was still really tired. The highlight of the day was proberly the fact the fire alarm went off three times, one at the end of media, one at the end of lunch (to which I was late to psychology) and one during psychology which then Miss Naylor actually believed me.

When I got home I continued updating my iTunes to some extent and watched a new anime start to finish called Ray The Animation which is about a doctor who has eyes that can see anything pretty much. Its one of the shows that is related to another anime called Black Jack but he makes an apprence twice.

This was orginally meant to be the 6th February but I updated just past midnight so a little late on my part.

Artist: The Killers
Track: Sam's Town
Time: 4:06
Album: Sam's Town