Wednesday 14 February 2007

Dentist Prone/London Mayhem/iPod to the Max

As noticed its been a few days since I updated which is my bad I guess. Well I'll sum up my half term from the last update now. So nothing really happend on monday I guess that was the day of sleep and nothing...yeah. Tuesday I had the dentist and I found out my oral hygine is perfect...which translated is I take good care of my teeth(for the win!). Also I found out that one of my teeth is still a baby tooth. It was a new dentist since I changed from my last location and now go to the one in Stony Stratford. The interior is really nice, alot better than my previous one.

Today (being weds) I went to London to visit my grandparents since I haven't seen them in a good while. Although we didn't see them all that long only about half a day. The train journey was a mess; the fact this is all morning adds up. First of all there was some problem with the line so everyone was in a state of confusion. Even the staff had no idea whats goin on. We only needed to get off at Watford where we do some shopping (usually) but the train left and went straight to Euston and it was announced as the train left...good move train manager. So then we had to get an underground ticket which was stressful on mum since she got really confused at the underground machine...I was still very tired and hadn't properly woken up. The amount of people there were was crazy since it was first train on off-peak times. The rest of the day was okay though, or we say my brother found 5p for luck and it took affect (till he lost money to me in a stupid bet...not that I took it).

Updating my iPod just became more effort now though since its telling me I am offically at the limit on my ipod and out of space...so it looks like at some point I'll be getting a larger one. I can't actually believe I have just under 30gbs of music alone.

Meanwhile heres a picture of my Grandfather's painting which he recently painted of a snow slope mountain resort...minus the resort.

Grandpa's Snow Slope

Artist: Sayuri Iwata
Song: Fugen ni Naru Watashi
Time: 4:13