Friday 9 February 2007

Fog. Slosh and Snow

Well today was meant to be the last day of term but fortunately the school called it another Snow Day so I had the day off again. This time I slept til 10 when I had some breakfast and stuff. Then Leigh invited me out to the city so I went and I finally had my bonus and normal EMA come through, shame about last couple of weeks though. We went around finding some stuff to buy and I got:

  • Battle Royale Volume 11 Manga
  • Naruto Volume 1 Unleashed DVD
  • Crash
  • Clerks X
Then we went to Elements for lunch and we had the usual buffet. What was funny was the cocunut flavoured jelly deserts because neither of us liked them and they made my tummy feel weird. Saw Cla grocery shopping today aswell in her tracksuit. :O

Then later I had work, no not cancelled this time so I missed the party as a result. It was so dead today as well. Which is why they closed early yesterday not the original reason I had said.

Heres a pic from this morning of the fog that took over:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Artist: Keane
Track: Nothing In My Way
Time: 4:00
Album: Under The Iron Sea