Monday 19 February 2007

A Bit Late...

It seems its been a few days since I got a post up, this was due to a few things with computer troubles. I'll take it from the start...

Friday 16 February

Well today Deejay, Leigh and I went to Birmingham to meet up with our friends from around the UK (The Center) and one from the US. Most of what happened is on either there or on Night and Day's Blog.
http://deejaynye.blogspot.com/2007/02/center-londish-gathering.html

All in all it was an awesome day and I really enjoyed myself and everyone was really nice people. The laser tag game brought out another side to us all, whether its emotionless (Slyth) or SWAT like (Garlic).

Artist: Santa Esmeralda
Track: Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Album: Kill Bill Vol. 1 Soundtrack
Time: 10:30

Saturday 17 February

Well today I had to go into work this time and the day was alright, not too dead and there was enough on the shop floor to do when there was no customers. After work I was meant to go out to Charlotte's birthday celebration however since I had EMA unpaid which was unusual during a half term period I had an extreme lack of money. However even though I had £4.70 for a taxi back Mum wouldn't really give me a lift over either so unfortunately I missed out on that and disappointed a few people as I have been told. So quite a boring Saturday in but I plan to go out this weekend to make up for it.

Oh and Happy 18th Cecelia!

Artist: Muse
Track: Falling Away With You
Album: Absolution
Time: 4:40

Sunday 18 February

Nothing much happened today since I was a little down about not making it out the night before though I found my iTunes has had half of my music gone and the songs on my computer needed re-uploading. Just great!

Artist: The Feeling
Track: Fill My Little World Up
Album: Twelve Stops and Home
Time: 4:04

Monday 19 February

Today was the start of school again and our slightly extended half term (snow) was over. Today was a nice day back though, got in on time (for once), talked with Cla and stuff on period 1 + 2 and got my psychology essay done! w00t! Then I had ICT which is always a good laugh and Deejay and I gave a good idea for Stephen's coursework. Then psychology wasn't bad either...yes I did say that, we worked in groups to prepare for a presentation tomorrow and my group consisted of:
-Aaron
-Sophie
-Louise
-Danielle
-Marshall

It was good because we basically had to do the work on some sheet and then we spent the rest talking about alcohol, going out and Aaron's birthday. Also Aaron's phone went off and Miss Naylor asked me what I was doing?! WTF?!

Then it was home time and when I got home I found I had late EMA - a little too late. :( Then I made the effort and fixed my iTunes to the way it was, well pretty much. Some of the stuff still needs to be done but that can wait.

Artist: The Feeling
Track: Fill My Little World Up
Album: Twelve Stops and Home
Time: 4:04