Friday 23 February 2007

Payday/ The Choice

Well today is payday and I received just under £200 due to the small month so I only really got 2 weeks worth of pay. Still this money is gonna be looked after this time because I plan to be able to pan it out over a whole month's worth and still save some for uni and/or driving lessons. School was same old same old today for a Friday; had psychology which wasn't bad because Miss Crane put some 'tranquil' music on and Katy kept complaining about it. In the end she borrowed my iPod which kept her occupied in the end. Then I had Free periods and I sat with Maye, Stephen, Chris and Nat which was pretty cool. Then I headed up the city for some reason with Stephen who needed a knee support and I bought an album and some blank DVDs. Then I headed home and watched Naruto and got ready to go to work. Work was dead as usual and I didn't do much but at one point there was a flow of customers to keep me going. Entertainment played both Killers albums today which made things good and then a customer as one of my favourite songs came on said "God the music is terrible isn't it?", I was like "but this is one of my favourite bands". Getting home was different since I had to walk because my Mum and brother went down to stevenage to see Simon. Yep empty house...lolz

Uni has been on my mind as of late and I feel less bothered about Hartfordshire, not sure why though. Before I make my decision I am gonna check a few of them out like Coventry however I feel pressured into going to Hartfordshire just because I'll have accommodation and stuff already because my mum keeps moaning if I say I like another Uni so it doesn't feel like its all that my choice anymore (which is what uni is about). Its a little worrying but I plan to check a few uni's out soon because I wanna go to uni where I'll be happy not pressurised.

Artist: The Killers
Track: All These Things That I've Done
Album: Hot Fuss
Time: 5:02