Wednesday 25 April 2007

First Card

Well it seems the sun is back...then its gone and now its back. It is in and out of the clouds however there is still nice weather about. Despite the tight deadlines set by ICT and essays from Psychology my mood is still pretty bright. With all that its just over four weeks left of school..EVER which honestly feels a bit scary.

Anyway the day was alright, I was late getting to school, mainly because I was doin my Psychology work late and on the morning. hehe I got in at 9:08 and went straight to class. Craig was ill today so I sat this one alone. I sat my frees with Pete and Mark which was funny since Pete found the top of his jokes...though not to be taken literally. Media was nicely laid back as well watching a spoof reality like Police show called... however I didn't like it that much since it irritated me a little. Also due to the Art exam the class was very empty and there were only nine of us in class.

I had to leave at lunch this time to pick up Simon's (my mum's boyfriend) birthday present since its his birthday today. I got him Saw III. I walked up with Sarah and Cecelia where we have our usual chats about stuff and some upcoming events.

When I got home I had some post however it was my first birthday card, a week early however still the wonderful birthday was from Coventry University. Yup obviously the highlight of my day. LOL

Anyway I got Leavers Mass tonight and then after its up to nexus however I very little money now unfortunately, I am gonna have to leave Thursday night out this time as well. >_>

Artist: Ben Folds
Track: Still Fighting It
Album: Rockin' the Suburbs
Time: 4:25