Friday 6 April 2007

The Night of the Woolies Massive

Well this untypical Thursday was pretty much a recovery day from the previous day. I had to work today and straight after was the big night out for those that work at Woolies which has been planned for a while by the man Greg and Steph who took an idea where we should have night out around this time with a convo with me into action. Well first after work I had to rush home whom I saw Charlene on my way home and when I got home I got my kit together like money and stuff. I also cracked open the Absinthe since drinking in Oce is expensive. This took a very big affect on my later on. About three shots of that was enough for the meantime and so I headed up to the city and beat queue and never got ID this time as well (a first for Oce and me). Everyone saw me in the window so I didn't need to search for them. Quite a lot were already there and I saw some faces whom I haven't seen since Christmas either. We sat downstairs for a while where waiting for everyone together then after a while we headed up to the Disco. About now that Absinthe really kicked in along with my double Vodka and j20 which it felt a bit early as well for drunkenness. We took over the cornet in the Disco room and chilled there for the night, heading onto the dance floor for a while as well. People left at points to go elsewhere and some had to go home for work the next day. At about 2:30 I got really tired and also decided to leave because I was in no state to drink nor party anymore. I think I walked back through a kinda quiet Fishermead. I did hear hear loud voices in a distance and possibly something was happening though I just wanted to go home and avoid fights and troubles.

I quite enjoyed myself actually though I may have told a few people things that I don't think I was gonna reveal and upsetting a few people by taking some drinks when they weren't mine. For this I am really sorry if I pissed anyone off while its a day old I had a little too much to be honest and I also was a bit down about another matter. The night was still amazing though we had a great time and everyone was enjoying themselves on the whole. I also compiled a list of people I am aware who were there, though there was a few people I never met before so they might not appear because proberly didn't see you.

  • Greg
  • Leanne
  • Steph
  • Rach
  • Charlotte
  • Gary
  • Adrian
  • Nat
  • Hayley
  • Daniel
  • Beccy
  • Stacy
  • Lucy
  • Shelley
  • Farid
  • Clarie
  • Estelle
  • Dave
  • Charlotte
  • Scott
  • Jay
  • Sarah
I'll edit the list if I missed someone.

Artist: The Foundations
Track: Build Me Up Buttercup
Time: 2:59
Album: There's Something About Mary Soundtrack