Sunday 15 April 2007

Stranded in the Heat

I guess its time to make an account of my most useless moment ever! Well its a blazing Easter Sunday afternoon with wonderful weather so I was in a good mood despite my family being away and on my own due to work. Anyhow I was due to visit my Dad and some family who came from up north down to visit and I dunno why but I seemed in a rush to get out and got half way there then realised I left the keys at home. So I shut myself out my house and felt so damn stupid for it. After trying to break in my house and failing I went over my Dad's where I could stay the night though I felt guilty imposing on them. I still feel really stupid for it but I guess it happens anyway Mum came home early on the Monday so I could get to work on time and boy was I thankful to her. However I felt quite down around then and then I was told I had to look after my brother all week during the day while Mum was working in London on a conference which means I missed a few events which I really wanted to go to but I guess you can't make them all.

So my week panned out like that until Friday when I popped round Leigh's house for a while where I lent him my phone(s) since he broke his Dad's phone and they needed a spare which I have two spares. lol Also we played some Fifa 2007 against computer and against each other. It was quite fun. Very nice weather we have been blessed by as well, though Woolworths turns into an oven in this weather.

Artist: Kelly Clarkson
Track: Because Of You
Album: Breakaway
Time: 3:39