Monday 16 April 2007

"Thats Numberwang"

A good start to the week I have to say, I seem a lot brighter than when I did two weeks ago which is proberly due to the fact I am not so worried about coursework as I once was which is a relief. Anyway my day started at 10am when I awoke, no-one was in since Mum was working and Ben was at school. It was really hot though so I got myself a good cold glass of water to wake up to. I was in a Ben Folds Five mood today so on goes my PC and on goes Army. The weather was really nice as well so I had my windows wide open.

Before long I got a little bored since I was in a house like a week long so I thought a walk is in order so about 1pm I went up to the city in the heat which was hotter than my house. Still the breeze was nice and since theres no noisy kids around it was very quiet Fishermead. At the city I went straight to the bank to cash in a cheque of a whopping £2.38. The person who used the machine left their bank card in the machine on the main menu, still after I did my transaction I returned it a staff member. I then headed to Waterstone's and bought Rurouni Kenshin manga and they were on 3 for 2 offer which was nice as well. I also needed to buy a few birthday cards while in that location. I went to HMV to check out albums but bought Mitchell and Webb Live for only £7 as well. Then I was really hot so the best solution was a Starbucks Camamel Frappachino and boy was it awesome. I haven't had one since last summer and it really cooled me down. I then went home not long after since I'd be a loner if I just sat at the city..alone. LOL

When I got home I washed up and then watched Mitchell and Webb which was really funny and kept up my positive attitude. Its a shame I just know the upcoming studies and exams are gonna bring down my mood but thats what happens.

Artist: Ghosts
Track: Stay The Night
Time: 3:44